- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
ZipKode collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address etc.)
- Details of parcels you ship from retailers to ZipKode.
- Details of parcels you request ZipKode ship to you.
- Information on how you use our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ZipKode with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, record details of a product, or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?ZipKode collects your data so that we can:
- Process your instructions and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Understand how our customers use our website and services so that we may improve and optimise our offerings.
When ZipKode processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies and government agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases and unauthorised activity.
How do we store your data?
ZipKode securely stores your data at our data centre in Germany. Elements of your data will be shared outside the EU to facilitate local transactions, including processing your parcels in our warehouses outside of the EU, and for all shipments involving non-EU shipping companies.
ZipKode would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop ZipKode from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please update your account settings: https://zipkode.delivery/settings/account/.
What are your data protection rights?
ZipKode would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ZipKode for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ZipKode correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ZipKode to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ZipKode erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ZipKode restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ZipKode’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ZipKode transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via our Support page: https://zipkode.delivery/support/requests.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information.
While some cookies are Necessary for our website to function, others are optional. You can manage cookies for Preferences, Statistics and Marketing from our dedicated Cookies page: https://zipkode.delivery/cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us